As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic we have updated our "Deliveries and Returns" policy to suit the current circumstances.
We’re working with our delivery companies to adapt and improve approaches to guarantee safety. There may be some delay, so we thank you for your patience.
To make it safer to return your purchases, we’re extending the returns deadline on our online purchases to 100 days from reception.
We’re also extending the returns for purchases made in store to 30 days from when the store opens.
We ask you to please bear with us at this confusing time. Our customer service team is still on hand to help you, although due to the current situation, queries may take longer to process.
We ship to addresses within the UK, ROI, USA, Canada, Spain, France, Germany, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Gibraltar, Hungary, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland and ROW.
Delivery Costs and Times:
- UK* Free Delivery on all orders over £100
- UK* Standard Delivery (3 - 5 working days) - £2.95
- UK* Premium Next Working Day Delivery - £4.95
- International delivery costs & timescales are calculated at checkout.
*Please note that during bank holidays standard delivery orders will be processed in 3-5 working days.
*Please note premium delivery is only available on orders placed Mon - Fri before 3 pm.
*Premium deliveries will be delivered the next working day (not weekends) and excludes Northern Ireland and Scotland.
*Orders placed after 3 pm will be processed as a standard delivery (3 - 5 working days).
*Northern Ireland and Scotland will be charged as UK but can take between 2 and 7 days to be delivered.
*All orders shipped outside of the EU may be subject to custom duties and taxes which are the responsibility of the customer.
- To return an item to us please package up your items, complete the prepaid returns slip at the bottom of your dispatch note and stick the Royal Mail returns slip to the outside of the parcel. Drop the item off at your local post office and don’t forget to get proof of postage.
- To request an exchange please contact us at +44 (0)20 8963 4095.
- When we receive the parcel, providing all is in good order, we will refund the cost of the goods.
- Refunds are only granted on items returned in their original condition, unworn and with labels attached. On styles with belts, the belt must be included in the return for the refund to be accepted so please remember to pop it in your returns package!
- The refund may appear as a "partial refund" due to the deduction of the £2.50 to cover the return cost of your goods.
- For hygiene reasons we cannot offer refunds for pierced earrings.
- Unless the item is incorrect or faulty, the cost of returning an item from outside the UK must be paid for by the customer.
- Refunds will always be refunded back to your original payment method.
- We will pay the return shipping costs if you receive an incorrect or faulty item.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for UK refunds to be processed and up to 15 working days on International refunds.
- We are unable to accept any returns or exchanges for items bought in store or from our concessions.
- If you do not have the returns documents you can exchange your unwanted item for a Yumi coupon code to be used on www.yumi.co.uk.
- In the event of an order not being fulfilled by us we will refund the cost of delivery as well as the cost of the goods.
- In the event that you are exchanging for a Yumi coupon code without the returns documents, the value of the coupon code will be given to the equivalent of the current items price on www.yumi.co.uk.