We’re working with our delivery companies to deliver your parcel as soon as possible. Please note during busy periods there may be some delay, so we thank you for your patience.
Please expect delays on all international orders, we are doing our best to get your orders to you as quickly as possible.
Store purchases can be returned within 30 days from the original date of purchasing. Please note, store purchases have to be returned in store only. Online purchases cannot be returns in-store
Online purchases must be returned within 30 days from the delivery date. Please note, online purchases cannot be returned in-store.
All brands on our website have 30 days return policy except:
Face coverings return policy:
Unfortunately, we can't accept face covering returns due to health risks.
Our customer service team is still on hand to help you via email at email@example.com. During peak periods, queries may take longer to process.
You can call us on 020 8963 4095 (9am to 5pm Monday-Friday. Excludes bank holiday).
We ship to addresses within the UK, ROI, USA, Canada, Spain, France, Germany, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Gibraltar, Hungary, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland and ROW.
Delivery Costs and Times:
• UK* Free Delivery on all orders over £70
• UK* Standard Delivery (3 - 5 working days) - £3.95
• UK* Premium Next Working Day Delivery - £5.95
• International delivery costs & timescales are calculated at checkout.
*Please note that during bank holidays, standard delivery orders will be processed in 3-5 working days.
*Please note, premium delivery is only available on orders placed Mon - Thursday before 3 pm.
*Premium deliveries will be delivered the next working day (not weekends) and excludes Northern Ireland and Scotland.
*Orders placed after 3 pm will be processed as a standard delivery (3 - 5 working days).
*Northern Ireland and Scotland will be charged as UK, but can take between 2 and 7 days to be delivered.
*All orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to custom duties and taxes, which are the responsibility of the customer.
If you would like to return all or part of your order, please visit the Royal Mail portal here. Please fill out the relevant return information, including order number. After logging your return, either print your label out at home or scan the QR code at your local post office. Remember to keep your proof of postage. Refunds can take up to 15 working days, specially during busy times.
• Use the returns' portal to enter your order number and the product codes of the items you wish to return. The product codes can be found on your dispatch note or product tag.
• Select your reason for return.
• Print out your returns label and attach it to your parcel. Be sure to remove the original address label. Or, select the QR code option, where your label will be printed at the post office.
• Package your parcel securely and return to your local post office. Please remember to keep your proof of postage.
• Wait up to 15 working days to receive your refund.
• We charge £2.50 to return the items, which will be deducted from your overall refund - This is handling and repackaging costs. We will not charge £2.50 if the wrong item has been sent or there is a manufacturing fault.
• When we receive the parcel, providing all is in good order, we will refund the cost of the goods.
• Refunds are only granted on items returned in their original condition, unworn and with labels attached. On styles with belts, the belt must be included in the return for the refund to be accepted, so please remember to pop it in your returns package!
• For hygiene reasons, we cannot offer refunds for pierced earrings.
• Unless the item is incorrect or faulty, the cost of returning an item from outside the UK must be paid for by the customer.
• Refunds will always be refunded back to your original payment method.
• Please allow up to 10 working days for UK refunds to be processed and up to 15 working days on International refunds. Please note: We do not refund postage for international orders.
• We are unable to accept any returns or exchanges for items bought in store or from our concessions.
• If you do not have the returns documents, you can exchange your unwanted item for a Yumi coupon code to be used on www.yumi.co.uk.
• In the event of an order not being fulfilled by us, we will refund the cost of delivery as well as the cost of the goods.
• In the event that you are exchanging for a Yumi coupon code without the returns documents, the value of the coupon code will be given to the equivalent of the current item's price on www.yumi.co.uk.