We ship to addresses within the UK, ROI, USA, Canada, Spain, France, Germany, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Gibraltar, Hungary, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Sweden and Switzerland.
Delivery Costs and Times:
- UK* Free Delivery on all orders over £50
- UK* Standard Delivery (3 - 5 working days) - £2.95
- UK* Premium Next Working Day Delivery - £4.95
*Please note that during bank holidays standard delivery orders will be processed in 3-5 working days.
*Please note premium delivery is only available on orders placed Mon - Fri before 3pm. Premium deliveries will be delivered the next working day (not weekends) and excludes Northern Ireland and Scotland. Orders placed after 3pm will be processed as a standard delivery (2-3 working days).
*Northern Ireland and Scotland will be charged as UK but can take between 2 and 7 days to be delivered.
*All orders shipped outside of the EU may be subject to custom duties and taxes which are the responsibility of the customer.
If you would like to return all or part of your order, please visit the Royal Mail portal here. Please fill out the relevant return information, including order number. After logging your return, either print your label out at home or scan the QR code at your local post office. Remember to keep you proof of postage. Returns can take up to 10 days.
- Use the returns portal to enter your order number and the product codes of the items you wish to return. The product codes can be found on your dispatch note or product tag.
- Select your reason for return.
- Print out your returns label and attach it to your parcel. Be sure to remove the original address label. Or, select the QR code option, where your label will be printed at the post office.
- Package your parcel securely and return to your local post office. Please remember to keep your proof of postage.
- Wait up to 10 days to receive your refund.
- We charge £2.50 to return the items, which will be deducted from your overall refund. We will not charge £2.50 if the wrong item has been sent or there is a manufacturing fault.
- When we receive the parcel, providing all is in good order, we will refund the cost of the goods.
- Refunds are only granted on items returned in their original condition, unworn and with labels attached. On styles with belts, the belt must be included in the return for the refund to be accepted so please remember to pop it in your returns package!
- For hygiene reasons we cannot offer refunds for pierced earrings.
- Unless the item is incorrect or faulty, the cost of returning an item from outside the UK must be paid for by the customer
- Refunds will always be refunded back to your original payment method.
- We will pay the return shipping costs if you receive an incorrect or faulty item.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for UK refunds to be processed and up to 15 working days on International refunds.
- We are unable to accept any returns or exchanges for items bought in store or from our concessions.
- If you do not have the returns documents you can exchange your unwanted item for a Yumi coupon code to be used on www.yumi.co.uk.
- In the event of an order not being fulfilled by us we will refund the cost of delivery as well as the cost of the goods.
- In the event that you are exchanging for a Yumi coupon code without the returns documents, the value of the coupon code will be given to the equivalent of the current items price on www.yumi.co.uk.