Supervisor (Maternity Leave)
· Up to 1-year employment.
· 32 hours a week.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a supervisor with self-motivation and confidence in our Yumi Swindon store. Our stores are an illustration of our quirky company; that’s why we’re keen on delivering excellent customer service and showcasing our remarkable products. Our company and designs are full of character, which is something we want to emulate in our staff – creativity, positivity and energy are qualities we seek.
· Consistently offer all our customers outstanding service.
· Have good awareness of the store’s KPI’s and a passion to improve them.
· Excellent knowledge of products, fit, style and current trends.
· Leading the implementation of seasonal layouts and ensure the shop is always presented to a high standard.
· Be a Brand Ambassador for the company at all times.
· Be responsible for the store in the managers absence and support the team.
· Have a strong understanding of the brand, what we stand for and a passion for the clothes.
· Be a confident communicator and motivator, both to customers and staff.
· Have a good understanding of Visual Merchandising.
· Have proven ability to identify sales opportunity and drive new ideas.
· Be able to work under pressure and be adaptable to change.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Yumi team, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to hear from you soon!