London Fashion Week: A Beginner’s Guide
London Fashion Week has officially kicked off and we’re super excited.
OK, so we don’t all get access all areas passes for LFW but you can still enjoy the festivities while checking out all the street style.
Just head down to the tents.
Here’s Yumi HQ‘s beginner’s guide:
1. Looking to get snapped? Make sure to rock up in your stand out accessories and bright colours (and maybe a little Yumi? Only a suggestion…) to attract the street style photographers dotted around entrances and lurking around corners.
2. Take a tote bag to pick up potential freebies. Companies like to stand around the main areas to give away special fashion week goodies. It’ll be packed before you know it.
3. Remember to pack flats as your feet will be aching scouring around the tents.
4. Recharge your batteries with a coffee and bite to eat. Trust us, you’ll need it.
5. Celeb spot by researching your nearest ‘it’ bars and clubs and where the biggest shows will be held. Papping Olivia Palermo will be well worth the effort.
6. If you can’t get down there, get a better view than even those A-listers on the FROW by live streaming the shows. Soak it all up from the comfort of your own home. SCORE.
Got any other tips? Tweet us @official_yumi
BEST DOUBLE DUTY JACKETS AND COATS
LILAH PARSONS’ TOP 3 PIECES FROM YUMI’S SS15 COLLECTION
MORE ON YUMI JOURNAL