WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND WHY?
When you shop or register with us, we collect information including your name, postal and email addresses and contact details and we keep a record of this information. All this is necessary for us to recognise you as a registered customer and to fulfil the orders you place with us. We do NOT keep your credit card information and this is collected via Sage Pay, a third party payment gateway.
We keep a record of your purchases with us to help us learn more about how you like to shop with us. This helps us to send you the most relevant offers and also means we can quickly help you with any problems you may experience with your order.
We keep a record of any email correspondence you send us. This helps us to keep track of any problems or concerns you've had with our products or services.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS?
The information we collect via our website or through correspondence with you is used to operate and improve the service we offer you.
We use your personal information to:
- Process your order, send you a confirmation of your order or to contact you via phone, post or email if we’ve other questions regarding your order or purchase.
- Provide you with information about the products we offer including sales, special offers, etc. You can opt-out of marketing communications at any time.
- Analyse customers' shopping habits and preferences for research purposes. The only instance in which we may share some of your data is with agents (including credit reference agencies, credit card clearing agencies and fraud prevention and detection agencies) that we use to process the orders you place with us or who assist us in the service we provide to you. In these instances, we only provide them with the information they need to perform their function.
- We never pass on your email address or postal address on to any 3rd parties without your permission.
- We do not keep or collect your credit card details on Yumi.
HOW DO I CHANGE OR DELETE MY INFORMATION?
If you wish to change your personal information (e.g. address, contact information) please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our friendly customer service team on 0203 188 3031.
You can also write to us at Yumi, 13 Gorst Road, London NW10 6LA. Please be sure to include your full name and the email address you used when you registered with us or made a purchase from us.
Please note that we are no longer able to process returns from this address.
If you no longer wish to receive any further email messages from us please use the link provided in the email you've received.
If you no longer wish to be contacted by Yumi, please email email@example.com. We’ll miss you though…
A cookie is a small data file that websites often store on your computer's hard drive when you visit their sites. Cookies are not computer programs, and can't read other information saved on your hard drive. They cannot be used to disseminate viruses, or get a user's email address. A cookie can be thought of as an internet user's identification card, which tells a website when the user has returned.