Come Work With Us
OUR CURRENT VACANCIES:
- Objective - to manage the day to day running of the store/concession and being a Brand Ambassador delivering all brand expectations to our customers.
- KPI management - driving sales performance. Controlling budgets and stock management.
- Customer Service - deliver excellent customer service at all times through your team
- VM & Commerciability - shop floor to always display company's VM and commercial standards
- Team Management - all team members performing to Company standards. Promoting a culture of recognition and development.
Concession Manager - Reading
38hrs per week, competitive salary. cvs to email@example.com
Concession Manager - Aylesbury
Part time role, competitive salary. cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Temp Yumi Concession Manager - HoF Belfast
38hrs per week, competitive salary. cvs to email@example.com
Head Office Vacancies (London)
Junior Garment Technologist
The role will include garment visual inspections, verification of garment measurements referenced to customer size charts and functional checks of fastenings.
The garment technologist will have a clear understanding of garment construction and keep up to date with customer product change and updates.
They will also participate in the identification of improvement opportunities to ensure product compliance and industry competitiveness is maintained.
Liaise and coordinate results to immediate management.
Proven experience with womenswear with a quality background in either a supplier or retail environment.
Must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail.
The ability to work as part of a team but must be motivated to work under own initiative meeting deadlines in a busy and demanding role.
Mon to Fri, 9.00am to 5.30pm.Based at our Head Office in North Acton, London. Competitive salary cvs to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Freelance Children's Wear Designer
The ideal candidate will design a 15-20 piece collection each season for our kids range aged 3 to 7. You will need to be able to design prints/commercial shapes/embroidery etc, these will also need to be in cads/artwork with specs for the factory to follow clearly. cvs to email@example.com
Merchandising Admin Assistant Intern
The overall responsibility of the role is to prepare the intake of our collections and insure information accuarcy for each launch on our international websites.
The ideal candidate will have very good communications skills as the role involves weekly liaising with all departments: design, buying, retail and marketing.
Motivated and enthusiastic, the person will manage the enrichment details and priorities within the team of allocators and support their daily activity on ad-hoc basis as the team is very keen on training further the right candidate.
This role is unpaid but travel expenses will be covered. Based in our Head Office in North Acton, London. Hours are Mon to Fri, 9.00am to 5.30pm.
cvs to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
PR and Marketing Intern
The successful candidate will be outgoing, confident and articulate with the ability to bring personality to their role and be 'switched on' to the industry. The candidate will also be enthusiastic and a competent user of social media and have a talent for design using industry standard software.
- Assisting with communication activities and general admin support.
- Helping with photography assets and organising imagery/samples for shoots.
- Arranging new product for photography and keeping accurate shoot records.
- Working on press requests and sample management.
- Working with the PR and Marketing team on press days and other exciting events.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written skills.
- IT confident - quick to learn.
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines/
- Confidence in assisting with event management and great organisational skills.
This internship is unpaid but travel expenses will be covered within zones 1-6 only. cvs to be sent to email@example.com
Buyers Admin Interns
We’re currently looking for buyer’s admin interns to support our production and buying team. Applicants must be highly organised, skilled in excel and have a passion for fashion! If that sound like you, then please email your c.v and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fashion Design Interns
We're always looking for enthusiastic, fashion loving interns to work within our design team at Yumi HQ. If you're on a fashion / print degree course and can use photoshop / illustrator then please email your c.v, Cover letter and 2-3 portfolio samples to email@example.com