Come Work With Us
OUR CURRENT VACANCIES:
Sorry, we don't have any retail vacancy at this moment.
Head Office Vacancies (London)
Merchandising Admin Assistant Intern
The overall responsibility of the role is to prepare the intake of our collections and insure information accuarcy for each launch on our international websites.
The ideal candidate will have very good communications skills as the role involves weekly liaising with all departments: design, buying, retail and marketing.
Motivated and enthusiastic, the person will manage the enrichment details and priorities within the team of allocators and support their daily activity on ad-hoc basis as the team is very keen on training further the right candidate.
This role is unpaid but travel expenses will be covered. Based in our Head Office in North Acton, London. Hours are Mon to Fri, 9.00am to 5.30pm.
cvs to be sent to email@example.com
PR and Marketing Intern
The successful candidate will be outgoing, confident and articulate with the ability to bring personality to their role and be 'switched on' to the industry. The candidate will also be enthusiastic and a competent user of social media and have a talent for design using industry standard software.
- Assisting with communication activities and general admin support.
- Helping with photography assets and organising imagery/samples for shoots.
- Arranging new product for photography and keeping accurate shoot records.
- Working on press requests and sample management.
- Working with the PR and Marketing team on press days and other exciting events.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written skills.
- IT confident - quick to learn.
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines/
- Confidence in assisting with event management and great organisational skills.
This internship is unpaid but travel expenses will be covered within zones 1-6 only. cvs to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Buyers Admin Interns
We’re currently looking for buyer’s admin interns to support our production and buying team. Applicants must be highly organised, skilled in excel and have a passion for fashion! If that sound like you, then please email your c.v and cover letter to email@example.com
Fashion Design Interns
We're always looking for enthusiastic, fashion loving interns to work within our design team at Yumi HQ. If you're on a fashion / print degree course and can use photoshop / illustrator then please email your c.v, Cover letter and 2-3 portfolio samples to firstname.lastname@example.org