Come join us…
At Yumi we have a fun sense of style and colour. We’re an eclectic bunch from all over the world who love sharing cake, dressing up and the odd charity bike-ride.
Sound good? Come join our happy and hardworking Yumi family!
OUR CURRENT VACANCIES:
DESIGN ROOM ASSISTANT
We are looking for a Design Room Assistant to join out in-house design team. The role will assistant with all areas and is a great opportunity to learn about many aspects of the design process.
Role: To assist Womenswear, Girlswear, Knitwear and Garment Tech team in day to day process.
This could include:
- Designing simple cads.
- Processing cads and adding to excel sheets.
- Making overview sheets.
- Organising fabrics & files.
- Making comment on strike offs and lab dips.
- Liaising with our offices in India and China.
- Measuring garments for garmet tech.
- Proccessing documents for garment tech / checking & approving care labels.
- Making lookbooks in In- design.
- Helping and learning about print – processing them for the factory & adding pantones.
The succesfull candidate will have:
- BA hons Fashion degree/BTEC Fashion.
- Knowledge of photoshop and illistrator would be an advantage.
- An interest to learn print as well as designing garments or having experience of print.
- A sense for a very girly handwriting with a quirky accent is important as even our womenswear is very feminine and not too edgy. So if you like Japanese/Korean cuteness, birds, animals, and flowers you will fair well here at Yumi.
To apply please send your C.V and PORTFOLIO to email@example.com
Buyers Admin Interns
We’re currently looking for buyer’s admin interns to support our production and buying team. Applicants must be highly organised, skilled in excel and have a passion for fashion! If that sound like you, then please email your c.v
and cover letter
Fashion Design Interns
We're always looking for enthusiastic, fashion loving interns to work within our design team at Yumi HQ. If you're on a fashion / print degree course and can use photoshop / illustrator then please email your c.v
, Cover letter
and 2-3 portfolio samples