ordersHow do I know you’ve received my order?
You’ll receive an e-mail with your order number and details of your items confirming that your order is processing in our system. When your lovely new items have been dispatched, we’ll send you an order dispatch email.What happens if an item on my order is not available?
If an item you’ve ordered is unavailable when we come to pick and dispatch it, you’ll be informed by email that it’s out of stock and you’ll not be charged for that item. (We wouldn’t do such a thing.) We’ll ship any remaining items that you’ve ordered though.Can I cancel or amend my order after it has been placed?
Sadly, once your order has been confirmed we’re unable to cancel or amend any items in the order. However, should you need to change the delivery address please contact our customer service team once you have received your email confirmation. Our customer service team are happy to help via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 020 8963 8691.Can I place an order over the phone?
Sadly, we can't accept orders taken over the phone. To protect you and prevent fraud, your payment must pass through online security checks such as 3d secure.
DeliveryWhere do we deliver?
Yumi delivers to addresses in the UK, Republic of Ireland, France, Germany, Spain, Canada and the US.What are our Delivery costs?
- UK standard deliveries are charged at £2.95 and can take 2 working days for delivery.
- UK premium deliveries are charged at £4.95 and will be delivered next day when ordered by 3pm
- Deliveries to Europe are charged at €9.50 and can take 5 to 7 working days for delivery.
- Deliveries to the US and Canada are charged at $14.50 and can take 7 to 10 working days for delivery.
Once your order has been dispatched you’ll receive a confirmation email. In the email there’ll be a link that will take to a ‘track your order’ page.I didn’t receive my order, what do I do?
- All UK orders are sent tracked via Hermes or UK Mail and should be delivered within 48 hours. If your items don’t arrive by this time, please contact our friendly customer service team by email to email@example.com or by telephone on 020 8963 8691.
- For International orders, please see our delivery and returns page.